We expect to have our first products available early January 2011.
The first product will be a board based on the Austria Micro Systems AS5040/5045. The board will be small and will include mounting holes, can be used with the sensor top or bottom facing the magnet. This small rotary encoder board will feature:
- Contactless high resolution rotational position encoding over a full turn of 360 degrees
- Two digital 10bit absolute outputs(AS5040):
- – Serial interface and
- – Pulse width modulated (PWM) output
- Three incremental output modes:
- – Quadrature A/B and Index output signal
- – Step / Direction and Index output signal
- – 3-phase commutation for brushless DC motors
- – (AS5040) 10, 9, 8 or 7 bit user programmable resolution
- User programmable zero / index position
- Failure detection mode for magnet placement monitoring and loss of power supply
- Rotational speeds up to 30,000 rpm
- Push button functionality detects movementof magnet in Z-axis
- Serial read-out of multiple interconnected AS5040 devices using Daisy Chain mode
The second product series will be focused on energy harvesting.
- One of the smallest Joule Thief boards ever, measuring an mere 0.25″x0.25″ .
- A thru-hole PCB Joule Thief kit, with user selectable parts for experimenting with different values
- An energy harvester that uses a 0.5V solar cell and regulates at user selected outputs ranging from 1.8VDC to 12VDC
If any of these products interest you please let us know , drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org